Country Bars Orlando - Private dance lessonls only. Please call: 407-297-9048 - no texts, please. Ready for the best kept secret in Orlando? You can easily meet new people at country bars Orlando when you know how to dance. Really - you can. If you see someone sitting close to a dance floor, it usually means that person wants to dance.
If you are a man, think about this: a leader can push a woman around, make her do all the work (spinning) and when the music stops she says, “Thank you!” Where on earth can you find this phenomenon, but the dance floor? Answer? No where. In five, private one-hour dance lessons you can change your life to enter the world of dancing. Don’t just sit there and drink, burn off the calories and get popular. New friends are at your finger tips. Dancers are friendly people and will welcome you into their circle of friends.
· Same-Day Dance Lesson Cancellations are $15.
· Please do not forget to cancel dance lessons or be charged for the lesson.
· If you are going to be more than five minutes late, please call 407-297-9048.
No Rhythm? Two Left Feet?
If you can stumble, Diana Jo Rossano, Dance School Instructor can help you to learn how to dance! Dancing is very popular at two country bars here in the Orlando area: The Barn in Sanford or Cowboys in Orlando, Florida. Dancing looks like it is fun to dance because it is. It’s great exercise and you will feel better than sitting at the bar and drinking until you find it hard to focus. Instead, focus on dancing and the girls may ask you to dance, and the men will be envious of your talent to mesmerize the ladies. It is not as difficult as you might think. Don’t be afraid of something new because it can change and improve your life. Beginners are my specialty. Finding your rhythm is not difficult when you know the secret. The country western two step has a few name changes over the years since it was invented back in the 1800’s because they wanted to separate it from the popular ballroom dance called the Foxtrot. You might hear the Country Western Two Step called, “Texas Two Step” or “Country Two Step” - both are the same dance that I teach at Two Left Feet Dance Lessons near Orlando. The dance became popular in the south where country music was listened to on the radio.
How to Get Started:
It just takes one phone call to change your life into a whole new direction of learning how to dance. So, what are you waiting for you can call now for more information about Country Bars Orlando . 407-297-9048. I’ve been teaching dance for over ten years and I have never met anyone who cannot learn to dance. Try it. You will thank me.
Country Bars Orlando Secrets you Should Know
1) Dancing has its own secret language known only by those who float around on the dance floor to their favorite country music. What’s the secret? Dancing is relaxing and beats stress. Dancing is the celebration of the music. Do you have high blood pressure? Nervous? Dancing helps you feel better, relax and lose weight.
The second of the Country Bars Orlando Secrets you should know:
2) If you are a single man here is a second secret just for you. Women go for a man who can dance. Not kidding. You don’t need too many cool dance moves either. A few dance lessons and you can get comfortable on the dance floor. Most dances I attend for country or ballroom dances have three-times more women than men. A single-man’s dream because that is fantastic odds! Why didn’t you know the odds were so good? Why would a man want to invite you to reduce their odds? Probably not.
Other dances played at a Country Bar:
East Coast Swing, West Coast Swing, Country Western Two Step, Cha cha, Rumba, Nightclub Two Step and Country Waltz. Sorry, no line dancing lessons.
Sorry, no line dancing lessons at Two Left Feet Dance Lessons. Please Call Lynn Luccisano at 407-719-8744 for an outstanding and professional line dance instructor.